Exchange 2010 üzerinde OWA time-Out süresini uzatmak için aşağıdaki adımları uygulayabilirsiniz,
Use Registry Editor to set the cookie time-out values for public computers using forms-based authentication
You need to be assigned permissions before you can perform this procedure. To see what permissions you need, see the “Registry Editor” entry in the Client Access Permissions topic.
- On the Client Access server, sign in by using the Exchange administrator account, and then start Registry Editor (regedit).
- In Registry Editor, locate the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchange OWA
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value. In the details pane, name the new value PublicTimeout.
- Right-click the PublicTimeout DWORD value, and then click Modify.
- In Edit DWORD Value, under Base, click Decimal.
- In the Value Data box, type a value in minutes between 1 and 43,200 for a maximum of 30 days. Click OK.
Use the Shell to set the cookie time-out values for public computers using forms-based authentication
set-ItemProperty 'HKLM:\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchange OWA' -name PublicTimeout -value <amount of time> -type dword
Note: You must restart the Forms-Based Authentication service for the changes to take effect. On the Client Access server, go to Start > Administrative Tools > Services. In Services, right-click Microsoft Exchange Forms-Based Authentication service, and then click Restart.